“For the past 8 years, Hein Financial Group has had the opportunity of building a valuable relationship with Tony Suberlak and the MasuchLaw LLP team on a variety of business and personal matters. Their professionalism and dedication to customer service leads us to refer many of our own clients in need of practical legal services and advice.”
Putting together an effective estate plan is a key component to ensuring the overall success of a financial plan for yourself, your family and your business. Estate planning is an ongoing process that ranges from drafting a basic Will to developing more complex tax-planning strategies that evolve with every stage of your life.
The estate planning team at Masuch Albert has extensive experience in all aspects of estate planning, administration and litigation. We have the expertise and legal knowledge to provide practical advice that will ensure that your wealth protection goals are achieved for you and your family.
Our Services Include:
- Wills, Enduring Powers of Attorney and Personal Directives
- Probate & Administration
- Estate Litigation
- Guardianship, Trusteeship and Estate Planning for Dependent Beneficiaries
- Family Trusts, Business and Farm Succession
- International and Cross-Border Planning
- Insolvency, Bankruptcy and Estate Planning