Vamsi maintains practices in employment law and general civil litigation.
His employment law practice focuses advising both employers and employees on issues relating to:
• Employment agreements
• Workplace policies
• Wrongful dismissal cases
• Constructive dismissal cases
• Human rights complaints and issues
• Restrictive covenants (non-competition and non-solicitation agreements)
• Compliance with employment standards legislation
• Workplace terminations, discipline, and investigations
• Workplace harassment
• Advising employers on hiring and layoffs
• Advising on compliance with applicable privacy legislation
Vamsi’s general and civil litigation practice covers a wide range of issues, including but not limited to corporate commercial litigation, contractual disputes, builder’s liens, debtor-creditor issues, product liability, commercial arbitrations and alternative dispute resolution. He has experience appearing before the Alberta Court of Queen’s Bench and the Provincial Court of Alberta.